Here are a few things you need to know before heading to the 2009 Fort St. John International Air Show Sunday July 19th. For all the details on the show visit www.fsjairshow.com
• Show is on Sunday, July 19, 2009 – Gates at the Airport open at 11 a.m., with the show to start at 1:30 p.m. The Snowbirds will end the show at around 4:20pm
• There is a Free Shuttle that starts at 11 a.m. Hop on the bus at the North Peace Arena and take the free shuttle ride all the way to the gates and back home after the show! The shuttle will be available after the show to take you back to the North Peace Arena.
• Parking on site – Parking will be available on site, with a cost of $15 per vehicle.
• Driving to the Show – If you have a VIP or Residents Pass: Take Swanson Lumber Road off Alaska Highway, once you hit the roundabout, a flag person will direct you. For Spectator Access: Take 100 Ave to the Airport or 255 Road. See www.fsjairshow.com for full details!
• No Pets allowed on site, no hard sided coolers, no smoking on site. Do bring a camera, lawn chairs/blankets to sit on, bring cash, not all vendors will be setup for plastic, there will be a ATM on site, bring hearing protection for small children and please ensure all trash is put away in designated areas.
• Acts during the show: Canadian Forces Snowbirds, CF-18 Demo Team, Rob Holland, SkyHawks,
Hawk One, Northern Aeros, Jimmy Hrymac, The AV8FX Team plus ground displays and more!
• Take the Shuttle and WIN! Northern Environmental Action Team wants you to think green and take the bus
to the show! They will be giving away two Enviro-Save Powertrain Protection kits for the average car or pick up. The average fuel savings is 10% and wear rates are reduced by 50% after this one time application.
• Tickets can be purchased at the Visitor Centre, Petron Communications, Quality Inn Northern Grand, or on-
line at www.fsjairshow.com. On the day of the show, tickets will be available at the North Peace Arena before
people get on the shuttle and at the gates at the Fort St. John Air Show.