-5.7 C
Fort St. John
Monday, December 10, 2018
Tel: 250-787-7100
Email: contact@energeticcity.ca
9924 101 ave Fort St. John, B.C.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Film fashion contest takes center stage

They are challenging fashion designers and artists to create fashion and art out of discarded movie film. 75 per cent of each design must be movie film, while the other 25 per cent can be any other material.

The results will be presented at "Oscar Night on the Big Scene" on March 4, 2012 at On The Rocks Nightclub. Over $1000 in prizes will awarded by a panel of judges in front of a public audience.

To enter the competition, register online at www.stagenorth.ca or at the North Peace Cultural Centre box office. Each entry costs $25 and the artist will be supplied with an endless supply of film. The deadline to register is February 6, 2012 and all entries must be delivered or mailed in by February 29.

- Advertisement -

For more information email stagenorth@stagenorth.ca or call 250-785-6214.

Author

Erica Fisher

Erica is a reporter for Moose FM and energeticcity.ca in Fort St. John, B.C. She grew up in Victoria, B.C. and received her Bachelor's Degree in Journalism from Concordia University in Montreal, Quebec.

Advertisement
Previous articleFashion and Form in Film
Next articleTree-Tember
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Warning: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/energet6/public_html/wp-includes/widgets/class-wp-widget-custom-html.php on line 127

Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/energet6/public_html/wp-includes/widgets/class-wp-widget-custom-html.php on line 134
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Must Read

Fort St. John man arrested near Trail

TRAIL, B.C. - The RCMP have arrested Ishmani Baker of Fort St. John near Trail. Baker was arrested at a rural property on Columbia Road,...