No update on Jordan Reno homicide after two months

Must Read

Smoky Skies Bulletin issued Friday for Peace River South

FORT ST. JOHN, B.C. - Environment Canada has issued another Smoky Skies Bulletin for Peace River South. According to Environment...

Three new cases of COVID-19 identified in Northern Health Region

VICTORIA, B.C. – Three new cases of COVID-19 were confirmed on Friday, bringing the total in the Northern Health...

Economic recovery plan has “next to nothing” for British Columbians, says Wilkinson

FORT ST. JOHN, B.C. - The Provincial Government released its COVID-19 economic recovery plan on Thursday, and B.C. Liberal...
Erica Fisher

Erica is a reporter for Moose FM and energeticcity.ca in Fort St. John, B.C. She grew up in Victoria, B.C. and received her Bachelor's Degree in Journalism from Concordia University in Montreal, Quebec.

22 year old Jordan Christan Reno was one of the four men found not guilty of the Beatton River assault. He was found on a property in the 4100-block of Knight Crescent in Prince George on July 23, 2012. RCMP said their initial indication was that he was a victim of foul play and a targeted act.

Up until May, Reno had been in prison in Prince George, awaiting the result of the Beatton River assault trial. He and Jordan Ramos, Joshua Toth and Calvin Gunning were all found not guilty. RCMP in Fort St. John say he moved to Prince George after being released.

No suspects in the death have been released by RCMP.

- Advertisement -

If you have any information about this homicide investigation, please contact the Prince George RCMP at 250-561-3300 or anonymously contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477, online at www.pgcrimestoppers.bc.ca, or Text-A-Tip to CRIMES (274637) using keyword "pgtips".
 

- Advertisement -

Community Interviews with Moose FM


Subscribe to our newsletter

Get the latest news delivered to your mailbox every morning.

More Articles Like This