13.2 C
Fort St. John
Friday, October 19, 2018
Tel: 250-787-7100
Email: contact@energeticcity.ca
9924 101 ave Fort St. John, B.C.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Appliance Fire In Taylor

Fire Chief Alan Stebbing says the call came in at around 1:30.

It’s believed an appliance in the home’s utility room may have been the cause of the fire, however, the investigation is not complete.

Stebbing says no one in the home was injured.

He credits a working smoke detector as the reason why there were able to exit safely.

The fire was contained to the one room.

STORIES YOU MIGHT LIKE

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Local Events

Doc Walker to play the Lido Theatre

HYPNOTIST: RAY ANDERSON

Jokes N Tokes Comedy Tour

Advertisement
Advertisement

Advertisement

Must Read

The Fort St. John Elks are hosting a Short Track Interclub...

FORT ST. JOHN, B.C. - The Fort St. John Elks are hosting a Short Track Interclub Meet tomorrow at the Pomeroy Centre on the...
Advertisement