The presentations are being hosted by the North Peace Savings & Credit Union (NPSCU).
“Is there much upside potential for North American natural gas demand and pricing? How will these potential price movements affect the outlook for the Canadian oil and gas industry? How long will grain prices last?” public relations officer for the NPSCU Heather Desarmia writes. “If your industry relies on answers from these questions then don’t miss Industry Outlook 2015!”
Those who attend will hear from Brad Magnusson of Magnusson Consulting and representatives from MNP.
Here is a sneak peak into the sessions – broken down into two days:
March 3, 2015 – Oil and Gas Outlook
- Economic /geopolitical market fundamentals that affect oil and gas prices
- Financial tools to capture the highest possible profit margin from every revenue dollar
- Tax advantageous ways to separate assets from operating business risks
- Views on Canadian oil and gas development
March 4, 2015 – Agriculture Outlook
- Supply and demand factors affecting the grain and crop oil seed
- Analysis of the cattle industry
- Farm succession
- AgriStability and AgriInvest
- Land values and interest rates
The sessions are specifically geared to small and medium business owners in the oil, gas or agricultural sector.
The sessions will take place at the Pomeroy Hotel – located on 11308 Alaska Road – on March 3 and 4, 2015, running 9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
The sessions are free to attend but do require registration. If you would like to attend one or both of the sessions, contact Desarmia at 250 794 3742.