November 30 is the deadline for members of the Chamber of Commerce to vote for who they would like to represent them on their board of directors.
Duties of a Chamber Board Director include:
- Attending monthly meeting
- contribute to the organization by sitting on at least one committee
- supporting the Chamber by attending chamber functions including mixers, luncheons, and special events.
Th nominees who already sit on the board and are running for re-election are:
- Mindy Bing – current 1st Vice President – Driving Force
- Nelson Stowe – current 2nd Vice President – Ideal Office Solutions
- Russ Beerling – current past President – Big Ideas
- Kathy Miller – Director – Re/Max
- Mary Ann Parcells – Director – Pomeroy Lodging – Holiday Inn Express
- Karin Carlson – Director – River’s End Ventures
Additional nominees that have agreed to let their name stand for election include:
- Christopher Flury – WorleyParsons
- Karen Otway – Employment Connections
- Dale Merwin – Century 21
- Rae Evans – Investor’s Group
Chamber members were sent out the reminder, with a list of the candidates, and the ballot to be returned to the Chamber by email at [email protected], by midnight of the 30th.
Results of the ballots will be announced at the first Chamber/board meeting in December.