Man finds pill in his candy bar in Grande Prairie

Must Read

14 new COVID-19 cases confirmed in Northern health Region, 267 across BC

VICTORIA, B.C. – 14 new cases of COVID-19 were confirmed on Monday, bringing the total in the Northern Health...

Christmas for Natalie held on Sunday, many thanks for community support

FORT ST. JOHN, B.C. - The Phoenix Volunteer Club held an early Christmas for Natalie Small and her family...

Council presented with Base Budgets requests for 2021

FORT ST. JOHN, B.C. - The City of Fort St. John City Council Committee of the Whole...

Grande Prairie RCMP is reminding parents to examine their children’s Halloween candy thoroughly and to throw out any homemade treats collected after a pill was found inside a candy bar.

Yesterday, RCMP received a report that a pill was discovered inside of a mini Snickers candy bar.

The adult man had ingested half the pill by the time he noticed the other half inside the chocolate bar.

- Advertisement -

He went to hospital for precautionary measures. At this time, the type of pill is not known.

According to police, the candy wrapper appeared to have been opened and resealed.

- Advertisement -

Community Interviews with Moose FM


Subscribe to our newsletter

Get the latest news delivered to your mailbox every morning.

More Articles Like This