FORT ST. JOHN, B.C. – LNG Canada Export Terminal Project has taken another step forward.
Project Assessment Manager Sean Moore has given the LNG Canada Export Terminal Project a original copy of the amendment Certificate that was signed on August 5th.
They still require the LNG company to update any relevant management plans to reflect inclusion of Amendment #1.
The letter lists that the LNG must update management plans as required in the following areas:
- Air Quality Management Plan (Condition #1)
- Fish Management and Monitoring Plan (Condition #4)
- Surface Water Quality Management Plan (Condition #11)
- Wildlife Management Plan (Condition #12)
- Workforce Air Quality Health Plan (Condition #19)
- Environmental Management Plans (Condition #20)