FORT ST. JOHN, B.C. – The Fort St. John Flyers will be hosting their training camp beginning during the first week of October.
Flyers president Paul van Nostrand says that the training camp will be held during the evenings at the North Peace Arena, beginning on Monday, October 3rd.
The list of ice times is as follows:
- Monday, October 3rd 9:30 to 10:45 pm
- Wednesday, October 5th 9:30 to 10:45 pm
- Friday, October 7th 7:30 to 9:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 12th 9:30 to 10:45 pm
- Monday, October 17th 9:30 to 10:45 pm
- Wednesday, October 19th 9:30 to 10:45 pm
Community Interviews with Moose FM
Potential propects and returning players that need further information can contact Flyers General Manager Lee Hartman at (250) 261-9865.