FORT ST. JOHN, B.C. – City of Fort St. John’s Recreation department will be hosting events every Friday in July and August at 6:00 p.m. in Centennial Park.
There are also multiple outdoor games that you can play including bocce, giant snakes and ladders, grass badminton,
The following activities will be taking place during July and August:
- July 7 – POUND the Park
- July 14 – Live music in the Park
- July 21 – Moose FM Presents: Movie in the Park
- July 28 – Teddy Bear Picnic & Story Walk
- August 4 – Sports Night
- August 11 – Carnival Night
- August 18 – Moose FM Presents: Movie in the Park
- August 25 – Party in The Park (featuring live music)
The events are open to everyone and there is no charge. The evenings will go until 8:00 p.m.