Environment Canada releases rainfall totals for Northeast BC

Must Read

2020 Petron Communications Peace Country Open taking place July 11 and 12

FORT ST. JOHN, B.C. - The 2020 Petron Communications Peace Country Open is scheduled to take place on July...

Environment Canada calls for more rain on the way

FORT ST. JOHN, B.C. - Environment Canada has confirmed that more rain will be in the forecast...

Presidential hopeful Biden could be swayed to supporting Keystone XL: Kenney

OYEN, Alta. — Alberta Premier Jason Kenney says he believes United States presidential hopeful Joe Biden can be swayed to supporting...

FORT ST. JOHN, B.C. – Environment Canada has released the rainfall totals for the Peace River, Fort Nelson, and Muncho Lake regions of the province. The areas were hit with heavy rainfall from Sunday, June 14 to 8:00 a.m. on Tuesday, June 16.

The totals are as follows:

    • Fort St. John with 56.4mm
    • Hudson’s Hope with 98.8mm
    • Mile 73 with 39mm
    • Pink Mountain with 45.2mm
    • Wonowon with 37mm
    • Chetwynd with 50.6mm
    • Tumbler Ridge with 33.6mm
    • Braden Road with 40.5mm
    • Noel with 47.4mm
    • Fort Nelson with 47.2mm
    • Nelson Forks with 59.4mm
    • Muskwa with 47.4mm
    • Toad River with 29.6mm

According to Environment Canada, there is a 30 percent chance of showers late Tuesday afternoon going into Tuesday night, a high of 16 and low of 8 Tuesday evening.

- Advertisement -

Community Interviews with Moose FM


Wednesday should see a mix of sun and cloud with a 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent near noon, with a high at 18 and a low of 9.

Thursday and Friday look to be sunny with temperature highs in the mid-20’s.

More Articles Like This